Universal Towel Dispenser
MSRP: $44.00 Distributors may sell for less
Product Name: Universal Towel Dispenser
Single Carton UPC: 624622101008
Single Carton Shipping Dimensions: 25.4cm H x 27.9cm W x 17.8cm D (10″ H x 11″ W x 7″ D)
Single Carton Shipping Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
Frost 101 universal towel dispenser is an industry standard and can be used in any room or site location. Designed to be practical, durable, and diverse, this dispenser is applicable for many different locations. Some areas for potential use include: schools, restaurants, malls, office buildings, condominiums, fitness facilities, recreation centres, retirement & nursing home communities, etc. This product was engineered to be extremely straightforward and easy to use. The effortless design and durable construction of this product make this an ideal dispenser for end users and property managers.
- Straightforward design makes this product extremely user friendly and also reduces the risk of product malfunction
- Non-proprietary dispenser which can lead to cost savings for end users and property managers
- Easily accessible front loading for ergonomic service and maintenance
- All doors are hinged with full length stainless steel piano hinges
- Durable construction to help ensure a long lasting product life
This product dispenses towels manually and requires no additional lever or switches to operate. This product is also universal; meaning, the unit is non-proprietary and dispenses paper from standard commercial paper producers. This allows the end user to avoid getting locked into paper supply contracts and should save them money on their janitorial supplies. To load this product, lift the front pivoting door upward and place the desired towels inside the body of the unit. The towels should be positioned with the start of the towel roll or fold is at the bottom of the unit. Once the towels are positioned properly, feed the loose end of the towel through the gap between the unit and the cutting blade. To operate, use the gap located in the center of the cutting blade and pull downward to expose the towels. Once the towels are exposed, pull to the desired amount and tear upward and to one side to release the towels from the unit.
- This dispenser accepts all single fold and roll towels max 15.4cm (6″) diameter and up to 25.4cm (10″) long
- Front: 20 gauge cold rolled steel with white epoxy powder coated finish
- Sides: 24 gauge cold rolled steel with white epoxy powder coated finish
- Bottom: 22 gauge cold rolled steel with white epoxy powder coated finish
- Back: 24 gauge cold rolled steel with white epoxy powder coated finish
- Cutting Bar: 22 gauge cold rolled steel with black epoxy powder coated finish
- The door of the unit is hinged with full length stainless steel piano hinges
- 24.6cm H x 26.9cm W x 17.5cm D (9.7″ H x 10.6″ W x 6.9″ D)
- 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
For unrestricted access, bottom of the unit to floor must be between 38.1cm to 121.9cm (15″ to 48″). This dispenser comes with four standard combination style screws. Mark mounting holes against the mounting surface using a pencil and level. Use a screwdriver or power drill to drill screws in the desired mounting surface and attach the dispenser. Please note that it is recommended that all installations be conducted by a qualified tradesperson. Please read and follow any additional installation guidelines provided with the product.
Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For general dirt and blemishes on painted steel or plastic use warm water and mild soap, or a general mild cleaning solution. When using any type of cleaning solution, spray onto a discrete area to test before full usage. After the cleaning agent is applied, wipe off with a clean soft cloth or sponge.
If any product or part proves to be defective within 12 months from date of shipment from the factory it will be repaired or replaced without any charge including freight costs when authorized. Costs resulting from the installation or removal of defective products are not covered under this warranty. Discolouration to stainless steel parts resulting from exposure to harsh environmental and / or chemicals are not considered to be defects in workmanship or material and are not covered under warranty.
Additional Info and Downloads
|Cutting blade for 101-103||CDN $25.00||