Foot Operated Waste Receptacle with Lid
MSRP: $825.00 Distributors may sell for less
Product Name: Foot Operated Waste Receptacle with Lid
Single Carton UPC: 624622305000
Single Carton Shipping Dimensions: 91.4cm L x 39.1cm W x 49.2cm H (36”L x 15.4”W x 19.4”H)
Single Carton Shipping Weight: 20.5 kg (45.1 lbs)
Frost 305 pedal operated waste receptacles are perfect for use in schools, offices, retail stores, airports, gyms, and other professional locations. They offer flexible labeling to allow to the user to choose between regular waste, recycling, personal protective equipment, organics, or bio-hazard. The large toe pedal and hidden spring-loaded mechanisms eliminate pinch points. Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing of the lid. Canadian made out of heavy 22 gauge steel provides long term durability and fire protection. It has a large capacity and includes both a bag holder ring and plastic liner, which means less frequent changing of bags.
- Large foot pedal with toe guard
- Spring loaded hidden operating mechanisms eliminate pinch points
- Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing
- Flexible labeling included in two sizes (Waste, Recycling, PPE, Organics, and Biohazard)
- Comes with bag holder apparatus and plastic liner
- Plastic gliders protect floors
- Canadian made of all welded 22 gauge steel
- Complies with OSHA standards for containment of infectious waste
- Recommended bag size: 66.0 cm x 91.4 cm (26” x 36”)
- The waste receptacle has a total capacity of 95.1 litres (25.1 US gal, 20.9 Imp. gal).
- Liner capacity of 58.2 litres (15.5 US gal, 12.8 Imp gal).
- Body: 22 gauge cold rolled steel with white epoxy powder coated finish
- Lid: 24 gauge cold rolled steel with white epoxy powder coated finish
- Foot Pedal: 18 gauge cold rolled steel with black epoxy powder coated finish
- Internal Mechanisms: 12 and 14 gauge steel, satin coated finish
- 85.3cm H x 36.8cm W x 40.6cm D (33.6” H x 14.5” W x 16” D)
- 17.7 kg (39.1 lbs)
When exchanging bags open the lid of the waste receptacle and then pop the bag ring out of its secure bracket. Then tie off the garage bag and remove. When replacing the bag please slide the bag within the ring and around the ring’s edge with the bag draping over the ring by approximately 6”. Then snap the ring back into its secure bracket. This will keep the bag properly hidden and secure. This ring is not supposed to be on the inside of the garbage bag, doing so may lead to accidentally throwing away the bag holder ring. Please allow for 2” (5cm) of wall clearance so the lid does not strike the wall when opening the waste receptacle. Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For general dirt and blemishes on painted steel or plastic use warm water and mild soap, or a general mild cleaning solution. When using any type of cleaning solution, spray onto a discrete area to test before full usage. After the cleaning agent is applied, wipe off with a clean soft cloth or sponge.
If any product or part proves to be defective within 12 months from date of shipment from the factory it will be repaired or replaced without any charge including freight costs when authorized. Costs resulting from the installation or removal of defective products are not covered under this warranty. Discolouration to stainless steel parts resulting from exposure to harsh environmental and / or chemicals are not considered to be defects in workmanship or material and are not covered under warranty.