Eco-Friendly High Speed Automatic Hand Dryer
MSRP: $650.00 Distributors may sell for less
Product Name: Eco-Friendly High Speed Automatic Hand Dryer
Single Carton UPC: 624622119805
Single Carton Shipping Dimensions: 36.8cm L x 20.3cm W x 15.2cm H (14.5”L x 8”W x 6”H)
Single Carton Shipping Weight: 3.7kg (8.1 lbs)
Frost 1198 eco-friendly high speed hand dryer provides high speed performance, while using less energy. These hand dryers are often used in high volume areas such as: schools/universities, recreation centres, hospitals, fitness facilities, cinemas, restaurants, and airports. The small size and powerful motor make these a popular choice.
- Touchless operation
- Wind velocity: (95-115m/sec, 212-257mi/hr)
- Approximately 10-15 second drying time
- Sound level: 76.2 db at 1m
- ADA compliant
- Certifications: UL (Canada, enhanced mark), CE, EMC, LVD, WEEE, ROHS certified
- Touch free sensor is activated when hands are placed within the set range under spout. The infrared sensor range is 7” (18cm). Air speed output: 95-115 m/s (212-257 mi/hr). Volume: 80 m3/h, (47 cfm). Air output temperature: 55 degrees C (131 deg, F). Power Usage: Whole unit is rated at 1000 watts. Heating element: 500 watts. Operating Voltage: 110-120 Vac, 50/60Hz, 0.84 - 1kw. Amps 8.4. Brush motor with dual ball bearing 500w, 29,000 R.P.M. Electrical Safety: Motor thermal protection: contains an auto resetting thermostat which turns the unit off at 95° C (203° F). Heater thermal protection: auto resetting thermostat turns unit off at 85 degrees C (185 degrees F). Resets at 75 degrees C (167 degrees F). Thermal cut off at 142 degrees C (288 degrees F). Timing protection: 60 second auto shut off. Timing duration: 2 second delayed turn off.
- Outer casing is 18 gauge drawn steel with black epoxy finish.
- 15.2cm W x 26.9cm H x 9.9cm D (6” W x 10.6” H x 3.9” D)
- 2.95 kg (6.5 lbs)
Ensure when mounted that the dryer is 12″ (30 cm) above any fixed or movable objects. For unrestricted access ensure bottom of dryer does not exceed 48″ (120 cm) from floor. Mounting screws, anchors, and hold location template provided.
Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For stainless steel please do not spray with any product containing bleach, acids, or chlorides, which can be found in many cleaning products such as toilet bowl cleaners. Use of these cleaning solutions may cause discolouration and if used for prolonged periods of time they can eat away at points in the stainless steel. If discolouration occurs, the use of an approved stainless steel cleaner and a firmer scrub pad, such as a Scotch Brite Pad #7447, may remove the markings. Wipe away any debris from the area and gently rub with the pad. Then spray the area with a stainless steel cleaner/polish and rinse and dry. Always wipe with the grain direction for stainless steel products. If a cleaning agent has begun to eat away at the steel on a unit then the unit will likely need to be replaced. The stainless steel that Frost Products uses is of high quality and stainless steel is resistant to rust. However, discolouration that appears to be rust can be caused by cleaning solutions. It is important to discontinue use of any cleaning agent or soap if discolouration begins to occur. Clean off the discolouration as quickly as possible to avoid any permanent damage to the unit. Maintenance staff should be taught how to recognize the signs that they are not using the appropriate cleaning products and how to correctly maintain stainless steel items. Exterior: Unit may be cleaned with soap and water or approved cleaning products/sanitizers. Interior: Motor assembly and all working parts must be kept clean from excessive dirt/dust and any form of foreign debris. Failure to maintain unit may reduce performance and result in void of warranty.
Frost’s hand dryers come with a complete 5 year warranty from date of purchase. Motor assembly and all working parts must be kept clean from excessive dirt/dust and any form of foreign debris. Failure to maintain a unit may reduce performance and result in void of warranty.
Additional Info and Downloads
|Heating element for 1194, 1195, 1196, and 1198||CDN $85.00||