Stingray Outdoor Steel Waste Receptacle
MSRP: $1,250.00 Distributors may sell for less
Product Name: Stingray Outdoor Steel Waste Receptacle
Individual Carton UPC: 624622202019
Individual Carton Shipping Dimensions: 60.1cm L x 60.1cm W x 104.1cm H (24″ W x 24″W x 41″H)
Individual Carton Shipping Weight: 37.2 kg (82 lbs)
Frost 2020 "Stingray" series steel waste receptacles are made of heavy duty Canadian steel with a roto-moulded polyethylene liner. These are most commonly used at schools/universities, hotels, retail centers, factories, condominiums, and office buildings.
- Unique and modern architectural appearance
- Tested to survive harsh climates
- Canadian made with heavy duty steel
- Ergonomic swing door opening
- Easy to install with anchorable feet
The 2020 waste receptacle series comes in a variety of colours. The side opening allows for easy and ergonomic access to the waste receptacle, with a hidden latch closing. Feet allow the unit to be securely anchored to the ground, reducing the chance of vandalism or theft. The lid comes with four colour choices; blue, black, red, or green, with a grey body. The waste inlet discourages large items or bags to be placed inside. The dimensions are: 39″ W x 23″ in diameter. Waste opening dimensions: 5.5″H x 11.5″ W (along bottom) 8.5″ W (along top).
- 35 imp gal., 42 US gal, 160 litres.
- Heavy 12 and 14 gauge hot rolled steel construction
- Frost uses Super Durable TGCI-Free Powder Coat paint on all their site furnishings products. This type of powder coating is designed for superior weatherability compared to standard TGIC polyester powder coatings. This type of paint is designed to meet the AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) standard 2603. It provides excellent exterior color and gloss retention, superior over bake resistance, and good chemical resistance. The paint is designed to withstand 1500 hours of salt spray testing and 1 year of outdoor exposure in extreme conditions.
- Body is RAL Grey 7012
- Colours available for top: RAL Blue 5005, RAL Black 7021, RAL Green 6018, RAL Red 3001
- Rotationally moulded heavy duty plastic liner
- 58.7cm W x 99.1cm H x 58.7cm D (23.1”W x 39”H x 23.1”D)
- 36.3 kg (80 lbs)
The waste receptacle can be free standing or mounted into the ground with anchors (not included). The anchor holes are located in the feet at the bottom of the unit. Mounting hole dimensions: 0.375" for two mounting holes and 0.5" diameter for the other two holes.
Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For general dirt and blemishes on painted steel or plastic use warm water and mild soap, or a general mild cleaning solution. When using any type of cleaning solution, spray onto a discrete area to test before full usage. After the cleaning agent is applied, wipe off with a clean soft cloth or sponge.
If any product or part proves to be defective within 12 months from date of shipment from the factory it will be repaired or replaced without any charge including freight costs when authorized. Costs resulting from the installation or removal of defective products are not covered under this warranty. Discolouration to stainless steel parts resulting from exposure to harsh environmental and / or chemicals are not considered to be defects in workmanship or material and are not covered under warranty.
Additional Info and Downloads
|Liner for 2020||CDN $150.00||