Stainless Steel Wall Mount Recycling Station
MSRP: $1,150.00 Distributors may sell for less
Product Name: Stainless Steel Wall Mount Recycling Station
Single Carton UPC: 624622315030
Single Carton Shipping Dimensions: 71.1cm L x 38.1cm W x 104.1cm H (28″L x 15″W x 41″H)
Single Carton Shipping Weight: 27.2 kg (60 lbs)
Frost’s 315-S stainless steel wall mounted recycling container has a fixed design that eliminates the possibility of blocking exits in the event of an emergency. The wall mount feature also allows for easier ground cleaning by maintenance staff. Frost’s recycling stations are industry standards and can be used in practically any application. Typically, the disposals are used in schools/universities, restaurants, malls, office buildings, condominiums, fitness facilities, and recreation centres. The product’s all steel construction, sleek appearance and low maintenance make it a popular choice.
- Constructed of 18 and 20 gauge Canadian stainless steel
- Comes with Glass, Plastic, Cans, Trash, Cans/Plastic, Glass/Plastic, White Paper Only, Glass/Cans/Plastic, Paper, Trash/Organic and Organic labels in English, French, and Spanish
- Assists commercial and institutional organizations with source separation programs or recycle programs
- All exterior components are fabricated metal for maximum fire protection
- Two leak proof roto moudled polyethylene liners
- Ergonomic front loading door with magnetic latch reduces risk of back injury
- Inclined top discourages use as a table or chair
- Waste/Recycling material hole size is 15.2 cm (6″) in diameter
- Liner is 29.2cm W x 71.1cm H (11.5″ W x 28″ H)
- Recommended Bag Size: 76.2cm x 96.5cm (30″ x 38″)
- Each liner has a 67 litre capacity (17.7 US gal., 14.7 Imp gal.). Code 315-S total capacity: 134 litres (35.4 US gal., 29.5 Imp. gal)
- Body: 18 and 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel, brushed finish
- Lid: 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel, brushed finish
- Liners: roto moulded polyethylene, black
- 67.1cm W x 97.5cm H x 31.0cm D (26.4″ W x 38.4″ H x 12.2″ D)
- 26.3 kg (58 lbs)
For unrestricted access, bottom of the unit to floor must be between 38.1cm to 121.9cm (15″ to 48″). Mark mounting holes against the mounting surface using a pencil and level. Use a screwdriver or power drill to drill screws in the desired mounting surface and attach the product. Please note that it is recommended that all installations be conducted by a qualified tradesperson. Please read and follow any additional installation guidelines provided with the products.
Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For stainless steel please do not spray with any product containing bleach, acids, or chlorides, which can be found in many cleaning products such as toilet bowl cleaners. Use of these cleaning solutions may cause discolouration and if used for prolonged periods of time they can eat away at points in the stainless steel. If discolouration occurs, the use of an approved stainless steel cleaner and a firmer scrub pad, such as a Scotch Brite Pad #7447, may remove the markings. Wipe away any debris from the area and gently rub with the pad. Then spray the area with a stainless steel cleaner/polish and rinse and dry. Always wipe with the grain direction for stainless steel products. If a cleaning agent has begun to eat away at the steel on a unit then the unit will likely need to be replaced. The stainless steel that Frost Products uses is of high quality and stainless steel is resistant to rust. However, discolouration that appears to be rust can be caused by cleaning solutions and soaps mentioned above. It is important to discontinue use of any cleaning agent or soap if discolouration begins to occur. Clean off the discolouration as quickly as possible to avoid any permanent damage to the unit. Maintenance staff should be taught how to recognize the signs that they are not using the appropriate cleaning products and how to correctly maintain stainless steel items.
If any product or part proves to be defective within 12 months from date of shipment from the factory it will be repaired or replaced without any charge including freight costs when authorized. Costs resulting from the installation or removal of defective products are not covered under this warranty. Discolouration to stainless steel parts resulting from exposure to harsh environmental and / or chemicals are not considered to be defects in workmanship or material and are not covered under warranty.
Additional Info and Downloads
|316-Foam Guard For Waste Inlets||CDN $15.00||
|Label Pack||CDN $25.00||
|Plastic Liner||CDN $80.00||
|Boot Lock||CDN $25.00||
|#170 Key||CDN $12.00||