Stainless Steel Baby Change Table
MSRP: $2,200.00 Distributors may sell for less
Product Name: Stainless Steel Baby Change Table
Single Carton UPC: 624622112400
Single Carton Shipping Dimensions: 104.1cm L x 17.8cm H x 60.9cm W (41”L x 7” H x 24”W)
Single Carton Shipping Weight: 18.6kg (41.0 lbs)
Frost stainless steel baby change station is perfect for architectural settings requiring high-quality stainless-steel accessories such as; class A office buildings, airports, restaurants, malls, and other locations requiring durable and appealing commercial products. The professional appears, heavy duty functionality, and ability to recess or surface mount make it a popular choice.
- Can be with surface or recessed mounted
- Cradle made of heavy duty anti-microbial KYDEX® to reduce the spread of germs
- Deep concave changing surface and convenient and sturdy safety child protection straps help ensure a safe changing environment
- Concealed pneumatic gas spring helps to quietly, smoothly, and securely lower and raise the change table door
- All steel chassis construction can withstand a static distributed load of 400 pounds (181.4 kg)
- Multiple bag holders and a built-in liner dispenser, which accepts standard multifold towels
- Meets ASTM F2285 specifications and is ADA compliant
- Canadian made
- The baby change table stainless steel components are North American sourced and made from 20 gauge type 304 no.4 brushed finish. The back panel is 22 gauge steel with a white powder coat finish. The KYDEX® antimicrobial cradle complies with RoHS and RoHS 2 and do not contain any of the following additives: Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), PBBs: Polybrominated biphenyls, Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent Chromium (Cr (VI)), or PBDEs: Polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
- Static load capacity: 400 pounds (181.4 kg.) if installed correctly. This product is designed for use with ages up to 3.5 years and weighing less than 50 lbs (22.7 kg).
- Door open: 93.7cm W x 48.3cm D x 55.4cm H (36.9” W x 19″D x 21.8″H)
- Door closed: 93.7cm W x 9.9cm D x 55.4cm H (36.9"W x 3.9D x 21.8"H)
- 17.2 kg (38.0 lbs)
Mounting hardware included with the unit. For complete installation instructions please download the specification/instruction guide from the below link. Please note all installations should be conducted by a qualified tradesperson. Warning, read and follow the installations instructions provided with the product. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death. When unpacking the carton, identify the following parts; 4 3” x ¼” wood screws, 2 1-1/2” x ¼” wood screws, and 2 10-24 x ½” machine screws. The qualified installer will need the following tools; Level, Measuring Tape, Power Drill, 3/16” taper length drill bit for the power drill, and a Phillips head screw driver. The change station is no stronger than the wall to which they are attached and therefor the unit must be firmly secured in order to support the weight it is intended to carry. The unit is rated for 50lbs (22.7kg) of weight. The addition of items such as parcels, bags, or accessories to the unit’s hooks must not exceed the total weight limit of 50lbs. Failure to do so may cause the unit to be unstable or create a hazardous environment for the users. Please ensure the areas is properly cleaned after installation is complete. Dispose of all bags, plastic, and loose tape. Please keep the instructions, carton, and foam packaging in case of product recall.
For recessed mounting, wood double framing is necessary in the rough opening. Please contact a building official to ensure that the framing is adequate for this mounting style. A.D.A compliance guidelines require the top of the lower part of rough opening to be a maximum of 29” and minimum of 25” from the floor. As per mounting instructions provided with the unit or which can be downloaded from Frost’s website, create a rough opening between the wood studs and test for fit, shimming as required. Once the change table fits tightly in the opening, flip down the door. The door and recessed back panel should remain taped together during the installation. Using the unit as a template drill six 3/16” pilot holes into the studs. Drill the side holes at a 5-10 degree angle. Insert the wood screws using the power drill. Shim the rear mounting area after the four side screws have been installed and then insert the last two rear screws. Do not tighten the screws to the point of distortion. Remove tape from the door and flip up the recessed panel. Insert two ½” long machine screws to secure the panel and completed the installation.
For surface mounting, drill the lower pilot holes, ensuring they are level, into the studding at 32” centres. Insert the first two screws, leaving them out 1/4” from the wall. Hang the unit off the lower mounting screws. The screw heads will fit through the keyhole and then shift up. Tighten screws and adjust the level if needed. Drill the last two top mounting screws. Remove the tape from the door and back panel. Insert the two machine screws in the back panel to complete the installation.
To ensure proper performance and safety of the product, periodic inspections should be completed. Upon receipt of the unit please check for damage due to shipping or handling. Do not install a damaged unit. On a monthly basis or as required based on usage, check the product for missing parts and ensure all hardware remains tight. Be sure to take the unit out of service immediately if it appears to be damaged or missing parts. Apply a mild soap or non-abrasive cleaner using a damp cloth. Do not allow liquids to pool or soak into any area of the change table. Be cautious that strong chemical cleaners may be hazardous to young children and avoid using.
The baby changing station must be installed by qualified trades persons. Installers must consult and comply with local building codes. Mounting hardware and other systems to be determined by contractor and installer pending specific structure, design, and conditions. All installations must be fully inspected and approved by property owners and maintenance personnel prior to product being put into use. Failure to comply to proper installation procedure will void warranty and may result in malfunctioning or injury.
If any product or part proves to be defective within 12 months from date of shipment from the factory it will be repaired or replaced without any charge including freight costs when authorized. Costs resulting from the installation or removal of defective products are not covered under this warranty. Discolouration to stainless steel parts resulting from exposure to harsh environmental and / or chemicals are not considered to be defects in workmanship or material and are not covered under warranty.
Additional Info and Downloads
|Strap for 1124-S||CDN $90.00||