Push Button Free Feminine Product Dispenser
MSRP: $420.00 Distributors may sell for less
Product Name: Push Button Free Feminine Product Dispenser
Single Carton UPC: 624622618032
Single Carton Shipping Dimensions: 69.9cm L x 45.7cm W x 16.5cm H (27.5″L x 18″W x 6.5″H)
Single Carton Shipping Weight: 10kg (22 lbs)
Frost’s 618-1-Free double napkin/tampon dispenser offers free product dispensing in an easy-to-use push button style. Typically, these products are used in schools, office buildings, recreational facilities, and other commercial properties. The user-friendly functionality and professional appearance of this unit make it a popular choice in areas that require heavy duty, durable dispensers.
- Canadian made in heavy duty 22 gauge steel
- Door hinged with full length stainless steel piano hinges and secured with two tumbler keyed locks, keys provided
- Time delayed free product vending
- Dispenses sanitary napkins and tampons
- Easy to use with less than 3.5lbs of force required
- Clearly visible empty indicator for users and to aid in restocking
- Available with recessed frame to comply with ADA 4” from wall requirement at additional cost
Frost code 618-1-FREE is designed to dispense standard napkins and tampons. To operate this unit simply press either the napkin or tampon button. The buttons retract with less than 3.5lbs of force and offer time delayed dispensing. To refill this unit, use the provided keys to open the body and manually insert the desired products in the empty slots. Use the weights provides to secure the product in the slots.
- 15 no. 4 napkin (11 no. 6), 22 standard tampon tubes
- All welded steel construction 22 gauge steel
- White epoxy finish powder coated finish
- Push button: ABS plastic
- 40.6cm W x 64.3cm H 13.9cm D (16″ W x 25.3″ H x 5.5″ D)
- Dimensions of the inner product chutes are as follows; Tampon slot: 5.5"W x 14.5"H x 0.9"D, Napkin Slot: 4.75"W x 15"H x 3.25"D
- 8.8kg (19.5 lbs)
Using the appropriate tools for installation, drill mounting holes as required and attached the unit into desired surface. For barrier free mounting ensure that the coin mechanism handle does not exceed 48″ (121.9 cm) above floor level. Please note that it is recommended that all installations be conducted by a qualified tradesperson. Please read and follow installation guidelines provided with the products. Failure to do so may result in serious injury or death.
Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For general dirt and blemishes on painted steel or plastic use warm water and mild soap, or a general mild cleaning solution. When using any type of cleaning solution, spray onto a discrete area to test before full usage. After the cleaning agent is applied, wipe off with a clean soft cloth or sponge.
If any product or part proves to be defective within 12 months from date of shipment from the factory it will be repaired or replaced without any charge including freight costs when authorized. Costs resulting from the installation or removal of defective products are not covered under this warranty. Discolouration to stainless steel parts resulting from exposure to harsh environmental and / or chemicals are not considered to be defects in workmanship or material and are not covered under warranty.