Pair of Carbon Brushes for 1194, 1195, and 1196
Frost 1195 eco-friendly high speed hand dryer provides high speed performance, while using less energy. These hand dryers are often used in high volume areas such as: schools/universities, recreation centres, hospitals, fitness facilities, cinemas, restaurants, and airports. The small size and powerful motor make these a popular choice.
- Touchless operation
- Wind velocity: (35-70m/sec, 79-158mi/hr)
- Approximately 10-15 second drying time
- Sound level: 72.8 db at 1m
- ADA compliant
- Certifications: UL (Canada, enhanced mark), CE, EMC, LVD, WEEE, ROHS certified
- Touch free sensor is activated when hands are placed within the set range under spout. The sensor range is 7” (18cm). Power Usage: Whole unit is rated at 1000 watts. Heating element: 500 watts. Operating Voltage: 110-120 Vac, 50/60Hz, Amps: 1.0 kw. Stand by power: less than 0.5W. Brush motor: 11/16HP, 500W, 29,000 RPM, dual ball bearings. Electrical Safety: Motor thermal protection: contains an auto resetting thermostat which turns the unit off at 105° C (221° F). Drip proof IP23; Isolation: Class 1. Heater thermal protection: Auto resetting thermostat turns off at 85 deg. C (185 deg F). Air speed output: 35-70 m/s (79-158 mi/hr). Volume: 101.7 m3/h, (59.8 cfm). Air output temperature: 55 degrees C (131 deg, F). Drying time: 10-15 seconds. Sound Level: 68.9 DB at 2m, 72.8db at 1m. Timing protection: 60 seconds auto shut off.
- Outer casing is 18 gauge drawn steel with white powder coat finish.
- 27.4cm W x 21.3cm H x 9.9cm D (10.8” W x 8.4” H x 3.9” D)
- 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
Ensure when mounted that the dryer is 12″ (30 cm) above any fixed or movable objects. For unrestricted access ensure bottom of dryer does not exceed 48″ (120 cm) from floor. Mounting screws, anchors, and hold location template provided.
Normal preventative maintenance and cleaning will keep Frost products functioning properly and may extend normal product life. Products should be wiped down with a damp soft cloth periodically. Approved stainless steel cleaner may be used to clean scuffs or fingerprints on stainless surfaces. Do not use harsh detergents or chemical cleaners. For stainless steel please do not spray with any product containing bleach, acids, or chlorides, which can be found in many cleaning products such as toilet bowl cleaners. Use of these cleaning solutions may cause discolouration and if used for prolonged periods of time they can eat away at points in the stainless steel. If discolouration occurs, the use of an approved stainless steel cleaner and a firmer scrub pad, such as a Scotch Brite Pad #7447, may remove the markings. Wipe away any debris from the area and gently rub with the pad. Then spray the area with a stainless steel cleaner/polish and rinse and dry. Always wipe with the grain direction for stainless steel products. If a cleaning agent has begun to eat away at the steel on a unit, then the unit will likely need to be replaced. The stainless steel that Frost Products uses is of high quality and stainless steel is resistant to rust. However, discolouration that appears to be rust can be caused by cleaning solutions. It is important to discontinue use of any cleaning agent or soap if discolouration begins to occur. Clean off the discolouration as quickly as possible to avoid any permanent damage to the unit. Maintenance staff should be taught how to recognize the signs that they are not using the appropriate cleaning products and how to correctly maintain stainless steel items. Exterior: Unit may be cleaned with soap and water or approved cleaning products/sanitizers. Interior: Motor assembly and all working parts must be kept clean from excessive dirt/dust and any form of foreign debris. Failure to maintain unit may reduce performance and result in void of warranty.
Frost’s hand dryers come with a complete 5 year warranty from date of purchase. Motor assembly and all working parts must be kept clean from excessive dirt/dust and any form of foreign debris. Failure to maintain a unit may reduce performance and result in void of warranty.